Monday, June 19, 2006

Bridezilla!!!


OK, So I don't know why I do this to myself, I watch that silly show on the WE network, Bridezillas, I'm sure you all have heard about it. Well, every time I watch it I get so nervous and anxious for my wedding and then I start to freak out thinking that I won't get everything done, or its going to be a disaster!! And when I am watching it I get on the phone with mom and tell her that we need to get all of our lists together and I need to get this done and that done, and she is quick to remind me that I am VERY organized and I have a lot done. I am right on track, heck probably early on getting most everything done and I just need to calm down and relax.

This weekend, on Friday to be exact, it was exactly 3 months until the wedding, that means its almost time to send out the invitations and almost time to do my final fitting on my wedding dress (lucky me- only needs it hemmed up a little bit) and almost time to get our marriage license!!! Its coming all so fast but at the same time not fast enough. So, if any of you already been brides out there have suggestions on things that you left until the last minute and wished you wouldn't have, or can think of anything that you almost forgot let me know......I could use the thoughts. :)

1 comment:

Angie and Kyle said...

I just wouldn't leave a lot for the day before the wedding, if you can help it. It's a nice day to get your nails done, relax and look foreward to the big day.

Kyle was in charge of the programs and ended up picking them up the DAY OF our wedding! Stressed me out big time! Don't let that happen to you if you can help it!!

My Godparents (your mom and dad and Mark and Glenda) helped out A LOT on our wedding day as hosts. I'd recommend asking someone to do that for you too.

Relax! Everything will be perfect. And you'll be oblivious to anything that isn't because you'll be in wedding day la la land! ;)