Wednesday, June 13, 2007

10 Weeks

Well- not much has changed from week 9 to week 10 besides I think I'm slowly but surely beginning to get over my morning sickness-- Monday's seem to be a bad day at work- the past two I was sick for most of the day- but then come Tuesday I'm only sick once and now it's Wednesday and so far so good- so hopefully over the next 2 1/2 weeks now I'll notice things starting to get better.

I have felt more motivated this week- I made some homemade salsa and tacos so far this week- and before this week cooking like that was the LAST thing on my list!

Just another cool photo of a baby at 10 weeks- they say its the size of a plum now and weighs 5 grams! And the baby has started to move all around in there- of course I can't feel anything yet.... probably not for another 4-6 weeks until I experience that.



I have started water aerobics which is every Tuesday and Thursday night- I'm doing it with my mom, friend Megan and her mom-- its a lot of fun! I don't necessarily work my butt off to try to loose weight like everyone else in the class but it does feel good to just work my muscles, move around and play in the pool. I'm taking it at my own pace and its nice to be able to do that.

We are in the process of getting new carpet in parts of the house- Taylor finally got that nasty red stuff pulled out in the basement and we are hoping we'll be able to do the nursery and our bedroom as well- we are just waiting for the carpet guy to come over and give us an estimate.

Joey is growing bigger and bigger every day- we got him a shock collar to help train and we've only had to shock him a few times- he sure has learned quickly and it makes for a better house hold when he behaves himself. Tigger is turning 2 on Thursday, the 14th!! He is getting a nice helping of his favorite wet food for dessert!!

No comments: