Thursday, July 05, 2007

13 Weeks

I usually update this every Wednesday- but it being the holiday I'm a bit behind- BUT we are going to the doctor today and Taylor gets to hear the heartbeat for the first time and we plan on getting some footage of the heartbeat to share with all of you- so check back later tonight or tomorrow so you can hear Baby Pagel's little heartbeat!!

As for everything else in the 13th week- everything is still about the same- morning sickness is now sporatic but still present- so hopefully in the next week here it gets better. I had my first tummy pop on Sunday- its obviously not very big but it was a big change for me right now- I looked down on Sunday morning at my stomach and I was like- HEY- you weren't this big yesterday morning-- and it's starting to firm up a little more now. So it's all starting to feel more real to me!

On the house front-- we are still waiting on the basement carpet- I'm sure the holiday here is holding things up so hopefully it will be in by next week. Our last summer project is going to be putting in the new laminate in my bathroom- its just to help it "look" better until we can afford to do what we really want with it- we got a whole bunch of laminate tiles from Dean Taylor so it won't cost us a thing and anything looks better then avocado laminate! THEN we'll be continuing to working on putting more things away in our house- we have one room downstairs full of stuff that we just need to go through and put somewhere- and- the nursery might look nice- but you don't even want to see the closets in that room right now-- full of mine and Taylor's clothes- like sweatshirts and jackets and stuff- so we still have that to work on-- its all coming together- eventually.

No comments: