Sunday, October 17, 2010

Photo Gallery

I'm sure it's no surprise- but Cooper LOVES his food! He eats very well and I think we are about to pass the baby food stage. He would rather eat what we are eating. If I break it up into tiny pieces he feeds himself really well and does a good job, but he also is a typical boy, and would sometimes rather be lazy and have me spoon feed him. We try new foods all the time and the only thing I have found that he really really hates are brussel sprouts! (Taylor and I love them!)

My happy boy! He has four teeth and he's been working on the other four for some time now, I am surprised they haven't popped through yet. Miley had 8 teeth by 8 months, so he has fallen slightly behind her in that category.

This was taken a few weeks ago- he is MOVING all over the place now! He just pulled up for the first time this weekend and he crawls a few paces and then is down but he rolls and scoots and gets what he wants.

Coop and his best bud Grayson! We have frequent play dates. Cooper is kind of a bully, that, or he really loves Grayson, every time they sit by each other Cooper reaches over and just grabs a hold of him. Best Buds for Life!

My pretty Miley! One night when Taylor was gone teaching night school and Cooper was already in bed she let me play with my camera and take funny pictures of her. She never lets me do that! So I was excited to actually get a good shot where she wasn't moving around.

My new hair-do is curly, so one night I asked Miley if she would let me curl her hair, I have NEVER curled her hair before and she was surprisingly VERY excited. When I got done she stared at herself in the mirror for a half hour, dancing around and making faces and admiring how pretty her hair was. She LOVES getting her hair curled now! It's a lot of fun for Mommy too!!!

Sibling Love! They play so well together! Miley just lets Cooper beat up on her, he loves to pull her hair and she rolls around with him and they honestly get along very good. We love seeing them interact more and more.

One night as Taylor and I were working with Cooper in the living room trying to get him to walk holding our hands, crawl and pull up (we practice every night!) Miley was in the dining room using water colors. She told me she was staying on the paper and when I went in there to check on her- this is what I found. Right to the tub after this picture!


I think he was almost 6 months old in this photo- I really need to get better at taking more pictures, I think half of my problem is that I hate my camera. A nice digital semi-professional camera is the only thing on my Christmas List this year!

No comments: