Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me! ..... 24!!

Well-- Today is my birthday and 24 for some reason feels a lot older then 23! But it feels good to be 24- sometimes I feel older then I really am and I think now I feel my age- a wife and a mommy- it just sounded weird to be all of that at only 23- don't ask me why- it just did. :)


I had a wonderful day and the rest of the week will just keep getting better!
I went out to lunch with some gals from work at Erbert and Gerberts-- it was YUMMY!! Then they surprised me with a DQ Cookie Dough Blizzard Ice Cream Cake-- I highly recommend trying one-- it was SOO good!! Then we went to my parents house for dinner and Ken, Pam, Jenae and Landon joined us. My parents even got me a birthday cake!! And Pam, Miley and Landon were busy at Grandma Daycare today making me birthday cards!! She put lipstick on Miley and got her to put some kisses on paper and put the kisses in my card! Totally a keeper!!! And Landon made me a beautiful card too!

Tomorrow night I'm headed down to Wanamingo to see Jamie for a haircut and eyebrow wax-- FUN FUN! I'm thinking a cut similar to Kelly Pickler this time around.... we'll see how it turns out! :)

Friday we are going out with some of my friends and their husbands to celebrate mine, Jackie's and Amy's October birthdays- we are going to Bubba Gump Shrimp at the Mall of America- I'm really looking forward to that- we don't usually go on dates with my friends and their husbands.

Then Saturday is my present from Taylor- Dinner at Ichiban's Japanese Steak House and then a play at the Guthrie- The Caretaker-- and then I guess it will be Miley's first overnight at Nana and Bumpa's.... I'm not too sure on how I am going to handle that- but I guess it has to happen sometime. Taylor talked me into it- he said she'll be sleeping by the time we get home anyway and why not just get one good night of sleep to catch up and we can go and get her and have breakfast at my parents bright and early Sunday morning. I think I will have to have a drink or two to help me not think about it....

So- it will be a WONDERFUL birthday week!!!

And for fun-- here are some cute photos of Miley this week! She thinks it is SOO funny to crawl underneath the coffee table!


No comments: