Monday, October 20, 2008

Miley's first sleep over

Just a quick note to say that Miley's first sleep over went well! She was having so much fun playing with Nana and Bumpa she didn't want to go to sleep-- she only had an hour and half nap in the morning and an hour nap in the afternoon and she still was up until 10! She wasn't crabby though- just awake.

Taylor went hunting on Sunday morning so I told Mom to call me as soon as Miley got up- I knew it would be 7am-- and sure enough- right on the nose. So I went over so I could nurse her.

Taylor and I had a wonderful evening! Ichiban's was SOO good- and very filling! And the Guthrie was beautiful!! The play was different- we decided maybe a little more theatrical then we were ready for- it had some funny moments- but some things were over our heads. We decided our next play will be something we are more familiar with.. perhaps A Christmas Carol.. :) Or the Nutcracker Ballet! :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

We saw "A Christmas Carol." It was great. I highly recommend it. Glad to hear you had a good time and Miley did well at her sleep over.