Monday, April 17, 2006

Planning

Well, I'm getting there. I've met with pretty much everyone that I need to meet with, besides Peggy for the tuxes, but that's Taylor's deal, I'll just be riding with to make sure he gets the right stuff! :) So really the only thing we have left to do right now is finalize the guest list and get the stuff for my invitations. My plan is to hopefully have them all made and ready to send out before June so that I don't have to worry about it over the summer and all I have to do is drop them in the mail when its time to send them off. Everyone is so busy and is running all over the country over the summer and I don't want to have to sit home and make invitations when its beautiful out and I could just be sitting in the sun at a baseball game, or mom and dad could be out camping. So, we have the time now, might as well get it all taken care of.

I am really getting excited, with all the talk about bridal showers and fun days with the girls, and getting my nails done.....I just can't wait! But I am going to cherish every single minute of this whole experience because this day only comes once in a lifetime, and its been the day I have been dreaming about ever since I was a little girl sitting in my room and planning a wedding for Barbie and Ken. Now its my turn to be "Barbie" and my dream is finally coming true. And my "Ken" is the most perfect person for me and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my Taylor!

No comments: