Monday, October 16, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me....


I am offically 22 now!! Happy Birthday to me!!! I didn't do a whole lot for my 22nd birthday.... Guess when you get older birthday's aren't as big as they use to be. I'm now past all the exciting birthdays a person has in their lifetime- 16, 18, 21.... now what is there to look forward to.... 40 and over the hill!!! I think I'll just stay 22 forever then.... :)

Well- I did get to have a nice dinner with Taylor and my parents- my choice- so we had Bar-B-Que ribs, bisquits, cheesy potatoes, green beans and chocolate cake- which I decorated myself with cute little pink and purple sugar candies- which by the way- aren't very good- but they looked so darn cute!!!

So Happy Birthday To Me!!!
And Heidi- I was hoping I was going to get to share my birthday with your little buddle of joy.... When is that baby coming out!?!??! !

2 comments:

Heidi Sue said...

We're trying here. This baby is on it's own time table. It's going to come out whenever it's done, I guess. It will for sure be out in a week or so. Is it anyone's birthday tomorrow? Maybe we will have a whole new October birthday, eh?

Happy Birthday Mindi! We love you!

Heidi Sue & Corey

Angie and Kyle said...

I'm with you, Mindi! This baby skipped my birthday too!

Happy birthday!