Thursday, February 05, 2009

Bath Time with Miley Kay

Miley LOVES taking baths! I just have to say, 'Who wants to take a bath!?!' and she smiles and says BATH.. well, it's more like 'baaa' but we know that means bath. She runs to the bathroom and can't wait to get undressed. The other night I was getting the tub ready and she was running around and I had turned around to get her towels out and the next thing I knew she had grabbed two blankets and a burp cloth from her room and threw them in the tub and when I said- MILEY what are you doing- she was already grabbing for more things to toss in the tub. I couldn't help but laugh!!

Her new favorite thing to do in the bath is pour water out of her glass onto her face. She thinks she is pretty funny!









Miley's hair is starting to get some wave to it. Here are some post-bath curls...

No comments: