Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Shopping


OK, so I am kind of back tracking here, but hey, that's ok, its all apart of the whole process anyway. Well, Kelsey, Mom and I went down to David's Bridal to pick out the perfect dress.


I, of course, had a print out of like 10 dresses that I wanted to try on; HATED them all, I was getting really disappointed because I had my heart set on getting a dress that day.

So I said to the sales lady, OK, I want strapless, sparkle beading, none of this pearl business, I want a train but not too long, I want the bustle to look pretty, and I want it to be unique, so off she went into the rows of dresses.......

At this point in time I didn't think I'd ever find what I REALLY wanted, I was perfectly fine with just wearing the undergarments......LOL

BUT in 10 minutes my consultant came back with only one gown in her hands, I put it on and my eyes just sparkled, she found everything I was looking for in a dress! It's perfect!!! BUT, you can't see it until the big day....... But trust me.....its TOTALLY a Mindi dress! And no, it doesn't have any pink on it, the one that did looked too much like a prom dress, but you can be sure that my toes will be a pretty pink! :)

No comments: