Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Spa Day!!

I had a bridal spa on Saturday with my wedding party and some girlfriends! We had a blast catching up and having a fun girls night.


This is the girls hanging out at the hot spot, the counter! We have this big kitchen table and even a living room full of comfy chairs and where do we all crowd around, the counter! Always have and I guess always will. I can remember all of us going over to my mom and dad's during our lunch hour in high school and sitting at this counter just like this. Oh the memories!

Here is Jenae doing a sea salt scrub on her hands to get them all nice and smooth.

Me, Bekki, and Jenae with our beautiful eye patches, its suppose to reduce redness and puffiness, I guess....



Here is me, Bekki, Jenae and Jackie and Brittney relaxing and picturing ourselves on a warm beach with our feet in the sand and listening to the waves hit the shore. It was a fun experience! Great bonding time!

Thanks for the fun time girls! Bekki, Jenae, Kelly, Brittney, Megan, Holly, and Jackie, I love you all so much!

1 comment:

Heidi Sue said...

Oh, it looks like fun. Wish I could have come to relax too. Jenna and I went shopping to get some beads to make the bridesmaids necklaces for her wedding. I think the spa day would have been a little more relaxing. Love ya Mindi! Can't wait for your big day!

Heidi Sue