Monday, June 12, 2006

1st Shower!!!

My Aunties threw me my first bridal shower on Sunday, June 11. What a great family I have to do such a nice thing for me.


We had some baby play time before the party got started. We had Landon- 5 months, Rowan- 8 months, Kalee- 11 months, and Grace- 11 months (the girls are three days apart from each other). They all seemed to really enjoy seeing other babies and playing with each other.

Here is me and my Mom and Mom-in-law opening the wonderful gifts that I received.



And more gifts. One thing I noticed is that I got some really neat cards, either home-made or really neat bridal ones, and of course almost all in pink too!


And this is my AWESOME Pink Kitchen Aid Blender that my mom got me to match the Pink stand mixer that she gave to me after Taylor and I got engaged. I LOVE all of my cool Pink kitchen things!


I had a wonderful time and I want to Thank everyone for being able to be there. It really means a lot to me. And now I just have to find room for all of the new fun things I received. I need to get a house so I have a bigger kitchen! But for right now my living room looks like and extension of my kitchen with everything sitting out for me to look at and admire until I can fit it all in my cabinets.

No comments: