Monday, June 05, 2006

Engagement Photos

If you want to take a look at mine and Taylor's engagement photos go to this web address...

www.flairstudios.com

Then click on My Albums and you'll see our name as a link on the right side.

I will be getting my hard copies sometime this week so I'll post my favorites once I get those. I am really happy with the pictures, I just wish the baseball ones were more zoomed in on us, but I will be getting a CD with my pictures so maybe I will be able to edit them a bit. And we did learn one thing, Taylor and I can't smile without showing our teeth.....its just not natural for either of us. So just disregard those funny looking pictures. And the funny stances were are in by the river..... not a natural pose for us either. But I do really like at least 10 of them and I really only need 6 to put in two signing frames for the wedding. So at least I got enough that I liked to do that.

Besides that everything is coming together, we have a great start on the invitations and we have all of the small stuff done and bought....or so we hope. Now its just the count down till the big day: 3 months and 10 days!!!!! Exciting!

2 comments:

katie sjoblom said...

hi mindi (and taylor)--your pictures look so great! you have a ton of cute ones to choose from! hope you had a fun time. your wedding day is coming so quickly! we can't wait to share our anniversary!! enjoy the last few months, it will be here before you know it!

love, katie

Angie and Kyle said...

They are sooooo beautiful! Thanks for sharing. As a bonus, I got to see Bekki and Ben's wedding pics too!

See you at the bridal shower on Sunday!

Love,
Angie