Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Well, it's been 2 years now and we are still happily married! We've done a lot in two years time.... sold the condo, bought our first home, did some minor updates to our home, and the biggest of all- had a baby!! Boy how time sure does fly by fast!

So- to my loving husband- I love you until ever Taylor James!



OK- and for a funny story--- Miley is totally her daddy's daughter- last night I could hear her moving around in her crib so I went to check on her to see what she was doing- she had pulled herself up and was hanging onto her lullaby turtle that hangs on the side- so I went in to lay her back down, I got up to her and she looked at me and I put her paci back in her mouth and before I could even get her laid down she was totally out cold! I think she was standing up in her sleep! It was so weird!

2 comments:

Shelly Pagel said...

Happy Anniversary!

Tammy Meyers said...

Happy Anniversary guys!! Crazy how much can happen in two years, huh?!?!