Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Big Girl Bed

It is official- Miley now is in her Big Girl Bed!!!

She has been sleeping GREAT in it since Saturday night so- now that it is working I felt like I could share the news! Our monitor has a sensor on it so we put it on the ground and it will beep if she were to get out of bed or fall off or something. But, so far so good, she doesn't even get out when she wakes up, she sits there and says MA until I come and get her.

As you can see we have her big stuffed dog there for a cushy landing pad in case there was an accident, she has her vanity stool she uses to climb into bed, this was her idea and she brought it there, and her radio to play music at night and her basket of books. It's a cozy little set up and she really seems to like it and is sleeping much better.




I found this awesome 3-wheeler at a garage sale, brand new and still in the box. It has this handle bar on the back so we can push her until she masters the peddles. She really likes it!



Reading Books


Miley and I are heading camping this weekend with Nana and Bumpa, Taylor is too busy with baseball to join us but he has said that there will be some pretty landscaping surprises done when we get home, which I am very excited to see! And he is excited to have some time to do it. He told me and Miley to go camping as he really will only be home 1 day and that 1 day will be spent working on the yard and he knows we will have a lot more fun camping. And I wasn't going to argue, I enjoy camping and I can't wait until we can afford a camper of our own, and Nana and Bumpa are really excited to see how Miley takes to camping this year, now that she is more active and knows more of what is going on. Nana even bought a rubbermaid tub that will fit in the shower that we can fill with water to give Miley her baths as she won't fit in the kitchen camper sink anymore. Check back next week for photos of our adventure!

2 comments:

Bakken Board said...

Looks like soooo much fun at the Pagles this week! What a great bike- so handy not to have to bend over to push her! And I bet she loves her new bed. She's a big girl now! Love her.

Tammy Meyers said...

What a big girl!! Jack still does not get out of his "big boy" bed - He just yells "mommy" till I come in and get him :)