Thursday, March 25, 2010

Back to Work...

My first day back to work was a success! Although, when it was time to go home I was smiling from ear to ear knowing I got to go and pick up my babies! Cooper did really well for his first day of Grandma Daycare. He took to his bottles of my milk really well and was a happy baby. Miley was very excited to bring Cooper with her but once Landon got there she wanted to play with him but Landon was more interested in Cooper, watching him and helping Grandma out. I think Cooper is very lucky to have such a good Big Sister and Cousin to look out for him every day!


When I showed up to pick them up Cooper heard my voice and woke up immediately from his nap and wanted his Mommy and wanted to nurse! He was pretty much attached to me for the rest of the night, but I was OK with that.

So, I have to share another funny Miley moment:

Tuesday night I had everything all set and ready to go for the next morning, which included my pump sitting out ready to be used first thing in the morning to pump off the side that Cooper didn’t eat from. So, I was sitting in the rocking chair nursing Cooper and Miley was playing around with my pump, I thought just looking at it and talking to me about it, then all of a sudden I hear the ‘whoosh whoosh’ sound and Miley goes- Look Mommy, I did it! The little stinker had turned the pump on and put it up to her boob!!! Talk about wishing you had a video camera in your hands at that moment!

1 comment:

Kim Sjoquist said...

Ha-ha, that is funny!