Wednesday, April 14, 2010

2 Month Stats

Here are the official stats:

2 Months and 3 Days

14 pounds 11 ounces- 95 percentile

22.5 inches- 50 percentile

Head 50 percentile

Everything checked out wonderfully and surprisingly he did really well with his shots. I know there are a lot of moms that dread the shots but I really don’t mind taking my kids to get them. At Cooper’s age she gives the shots and I’m basically tossing the nurse out the door as I just stick him on to nurse and he is perfectly happy. And at Miley’s age I just come equipped with some cookies for being a brave girl and we are good to go and she is walking out the door in less than 1 minute after the shots with a big smile on her face.

Yesterday Cooper only flinched at the first shot but he did cry with the next two but as soon as I picked him up after they were done he was done crying. Having chubby thighs defiantly has its advantages at their age, lots of fat layers to put that needle through to help make it less painful.

He was such a happy boy for Dr. Heilman and I hope he grows up loving the doctor as much as Miley does. She thinks it’s a special event when she gets to see him! What a silly girl! She was so excited for Cooper yesterday, that he got to go and see him. Funny girl!


1 comment:

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh! HAHA I love that Miley loves the doctor. Like it's a special treat to go see him. LOL. What a hoot. Kaiden is very lean, I want baby rolls!!! They're just so freaking cute! Coop is a doll!