Thursday, April 15, 2010

"My Stool Hide and Seeking on me!"

Funny how the mind of a 2 year old works:


Miley: “Where’s my stool Mommy?” (as she wanted to stand on it to help me in the kitchen)

Mommy: “I don’t know where it is Miley you better go find it.”

Miley: “I can’t find it Mommy.” (after looking for a minute)

Mommy: “Keep looking, I know it’s here somewhere.” (as I knew right where it was sitting in the living room and the other sitting in her bedroom, but I wanted her to find it.)

Miley: “Mom, my stool hide and seeking on me!”

Mommy: “It is? Where is it hiding?”

Miley: “I don’t know, it’s hide and seeking on me!” (15 seconds later) “I FOUND you Stool!! I find my stool Mommy, I help you wash.”

And mind you this conversation is after she proceeded to get out all of my pots and put their lids on them and tried standing on top of each one to see if one was higher than the other so she could help me at the counter. Very creative mind!

No comments: