Monday, May 24, 2010

My Babies are Doing Impressive Things!

Just a quick update on my babies and their new milestones:


Miley is doing SO well with this whole Potty “Learning” thing! She didn’t have a single accident all weekend! Most of the time I just bring her into the bathroom when I think it is time for her to go and she goes but a few times yesterday she actually stopped playing to tell me she had to go, even #2!! I was VERY excited for her that she has figured that out now! She is very proud of herself too. She says “I’m a big girl and go on the potty chair and get M&M’s and Cooper a baby and he wears diapers.”


Cooper is growing up so fast, he has found his hands and knows how to use them. He loves sitting in his exersaucer’s and both Grandma and Nana’s houses and his jumperoo at our house. He reaches for toys and brings them to his mouth as well as sucking on his own fingers. We think he is starting to teethe as he is a drooling machine and just chomps on his fingers. I’m sure teeth are right around the corner.

1 comment:

Jodi Duden-Clare said...

Great job Miley!!! Yeah!!!