Monday, May 10, 2010

Taylor's Graduation

Taylor graduated from St. Mary’s University with his Masters in Education this weekend. We are all very proud of him!


We camped down in Winona and went out and celebrated on Saturday night, and it was a celebration indeed! Our Dad’s were the life of the party, everyone kept telling Taylor that he had the coolest Dad and Dad-in-law ever and they were jealous at how much fun they were! Let’s just say that I love my Daddy and I know my Dad likes to have a good time and he certainly knows how to embarrass his daughter! HAHA, It’s all good though. I like that people are jealous at how fun my Dad is, it makes me proud! And Thanks to Nana for hanging out with our babies so we could celebrate Taylor’s big accomplishment!








This picture sums up our two year accomplishments- two beautiful babies and a Master's degree!

No comments: