Friday, October 22, 2010

Mileyisms

She knows how she feels- if I tell her she can’t do something she stomps her foot and crosses her arms and puts her head down and say “I am SO mad” – After she cools off she then says “Mom, I’m not mad anymore” Well- at least she knows how she feels- and makes it clear to me!


She came to visit me at work and says as she was playing with the little toys I have sitting on my desk “Your work is so Fun, Mom!”

As I was walking her down to Taylor’s car she asked if I was going with them and I told her no, I had to go back into work and she says “But it’s dangerous” HAHAHHAH

Last night- Miley and I were having popcorn as a snack and Taylor hadn’t eaten dinner so we made him a sandwich. We were going to have a picnic in the living room so Miley says to me “You carry that plate with a sandwich for daddy and the water cup for Mommy and Me and I carry the popcorn bowl for Mommy and Me, Thanks mom for carrying the water!” I just laughed! So detailed in what we were doing! I was impressed by her thought process.

Last night as she was giving Taylor a hug and kiss good bye before he left I told her to tell him Good Luck and to get a deer she says “Good Luck get a BIG deer like this” as she puts her hands up over her head and wiggles her fingers.

She is a very polite little girl- if she does something that I told her not to- like spilling, on herself; she immediately says “I’m sorry mom, I spilled a little” – at least she is polite and honest about it.

Discussion about her paci’s- I tell her all the time that the paci’s are going away on her birthday.

She holds on to her paci, in her mouth and shakes her head no. I then explain to her that the paci fairy is going to come and take her paci box and all of her paci’s and leave her a big present. She runs into her room and grabs her paci box and says- “But I don’t want the paci fairy to come and take my paci’s away, I need them” in a sad little voice. OH BROTHER…. This may be a difficult thing. Especially when she starts crying about something, she says “I need my paci” I will tell her no, she doesn’t. She follows up with “Yes I do, I’m crying, see” What did we get ourselves into!

1 comment:

Tammy Meyers said...

She is SO cute :) Good luck with the paci fairy...Let me know how that goes!! That's a tough one. Ty is awfully attached to his bottle but does not have a paci. Thank goodness!!