Monday, October 25, 2010

NEW CAMERA!!!

If you haven't heard- Taylor made a bet with me... he told me that if he got a Buck in WI on Friday or Saturday I could get the new camera I have been drowling over. This bet was a big deal because he was leaving me along with the kiddos for 3 days, one of which included a work day... so... I was just very busy all weekend.

So- if you know me... my motto is POSITIVE THOUGHTS LEAD TO POSITIVE OUTCOMES.... well... on Friday Taylor had no phone service where he was but I was just getting this vibe that he was going to get a nice buck... so I ordered my camera without him knowing, at that time. HEHEHE I just KNEW he would get one... and with having already gotten my camera I was sending every positive vibe I had back at him.

Well... Just to paint a picture... Bob has been out hunting in WI for DAYS and HOURS on end... Taylor goes out and sits Friday morning, Friday evening, Saturday morning (in the rain) and Saturday evening and BAM- GOT ONE!!!!!!! HECK YES!!!! I knew my positive vibes would work!!!

My new camera will be here TOMORROW!!!! Expect MANY photos from me- as soon as I figure it out! It's a Samsung HZ50W- Middle of the line camera- better than a point and shoot but not as fancy as a professional one. I'm PUMPED! Tomorrow can't come soon enough!!!

No comments: