Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The SONG

Well, finally a decision has been made! Picking out mine and Taylor's first dance song was basically chosen before we were even engaged, picking out the wedding party song, piece of cake....but picking out the perfect father daughter dance song......that was a tough decision.

But, finally today Dad called me at work and said he found the PERFECT song! The lyrics are so perfect and really explain the relationship between a father, a daughter, and the new son-in-law. Its brand new to radio and the groups CD isn't even out yet, so I'm not sure if any of you have heard it yet, but if you do ever hear it either on the radio or even at the wedding dance really pay close attention to the words, its a definate tear jerker!

The perfect song is "I Loved Her First" by Heartland

I can't wait for me and my daddy to dance to that wonderful song on my wedding day, its going to be perfect!

No comments: