Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Shower #2

I had my second shower this past weekend given by my aunties, Janna, Lisa and Heidi. It was a wonderful time!


I got a TON of pink stuff at this shower......and when I mean a TON, I mean pretty much every gift given to me was in pink!!! But I LOVE IT!!!! Just to name a few..............


I got a PINK cozy robe.............


I got a PINK Williams and Sonoma apron.........


And even my PINK and white dishes set..........and the list goes on and on........


One very special gift was this sign that my Grandpa Pete hand made for me and Taylor, and he even drew a picture of Tigger!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

I had a wonderful time at my shower, I love all the new and creative shower games people come up with! And especially all the delicious food!!!!

No comments: