Thursday, July 31, 2008

SO EXCITING!!!

I have some VERY exciting news to share!!!! Miley pulled herself up today!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!! I was just shocked when I watched her do it! I had set her in her crib so I could pack up her swimming bag and the next thing I knew she was pulling herself up- of course I was home alone as Taylor is in Lanesboro with his brothers playing softball- so I didn't have anyone to share that moment with except for Joey-- I was jumping up and down and screaming with excitment and Joey was howling and Miley was laughing!! I was SOO proud of her!! I had my phone sitting right there so I used that to snap the picture! I then had to sit her down to see if she would do it again and sure enough- she did!!! Guess now I will be putting up the side of her crib so she doesn't decide to do this in the middle of the night!

To celebrate such an exciting achievement Nana and I took her to the pool! She LOVES swimming!!! And I am taking the day off tomorrow to spend the day with Miley and take her to get her 6 month photos done! Then we are going camping at the lake with my parents.

Miley has learned some other new tricks-- Taylor has been working with her all week on waving Hi and Bye- and she sure has it down now!! And today she really figured out how to say her 'D's so it has been dadadada all day long, it made Taylor feel good to hear her say Dada before he left.

It's a little bit sad to think that my baby is growing up so fast but I get so excited for her when she learns new things!

1 comment:

Tammy Meyers said...

That is awesome - Crazy how fast they grow up!!!