Wednesday, July 02, 2008

A New member to the PINK CLUB!!!!

Oh boy am I ready for a long weekend.... my mind has just been in a cloud since last weekend and this is the yuckiest busiest week at work and with Miley's cold my brain has just been fried!!

We have some exciting news.... Holly and Dustin Anderson had a BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!

Friday, June 27, 2008
8 pounds 12 ounces
20 3/4 inches long

Cameron Grace
-isn't that a beautiful name! I believe they will call her Cammy for short.

NOW, if Miley can just kick this darn stuffy nose we can actually go and visit them- she was sounding a LOT better last night so hopefully over the weekend we can visit and I can get some pictures so you all can see! I hear she has a lot of hair! I'm so excited to see her!!!

Congrats to the Anderson Family- and on top off a new baby they also got a new black lab-- Gus! So they have a house full now!

No comments: