Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Taylor!!

Today is Taylor's 26th Birthday!! Me and Miley did an art project for him and we took him out to eat at Brewster's and surprised him with all his friends and family! He was really surprised too! I had told him that our mom's were meeting us out to eat and that was it... so he was surprised to see a Happy Birthday banner that was so thoughtfully hung up there and was shocked as more and more people kept walking through the door.


I just noticed that I had more pictures on my camera then I thought- so here are some things that we've been up to... playing in boxes, helping with laundry, swimming lessons at the YMCA in Hastings and making messes!!









2 comments:

Heidi Sue said...

Alright, Happy Birthday Taylor! But seriously, no pictures of the birthday boy? I can see where he ranks in the family, eh?

Now that you're home, we should plan a playdate or two!!!

Mindi Kay said...

OK-- I do have to say that the picture I got of Taylor on his birthday.. he'd be very mad if I had posted it... It wasn't the best picture! HAHA... He wouldn't smile for me... I should have posted it because he wouldn't smile nicely. LOL!!!

YES-- I was going to say that we should plan some playdates while I'm at home-- make the best of the situation! :) You just let me know what works best for your schedule and we can come and visit! :)