Saturday, June 27, 2009

Miley in the Summer Time

It's been a great summer with Miley so far! We have done some fun things around the house. I went to upload pictures and noticed I had quite a bit that I haven't shared so here is the run down...

Miley and I were having a fun evening one night, we were singing to the radio, dancing and then I decided that it would be fun to teach her how to dunk an Oreo in milk and enjoy it. Here she is dunking, savoring and telling me how YUMMY it was! (we had to use a bowl of milk as she didn't quite get how to get a cookie into her cup of milk as she had her whole fist around the Oreo, the bowl seemed like a much easier idea.)




Here is a picture that Taylor took of her when he got home from baseball one night, he was laughing so hard that he had to wake me up to see the picture, he just gets a kick out of her sometimes.


Such a little girl... she did this little set up all by herself...


Last weekend we put the pool out in the backyard and set her slide up next to it and she had a hay-day playing. We even topped off the afternoon with some hotdogs on the grill and ate them out on the patio. It was a nice little family day.







Here she is with her watering can, she was hysterical, she'd fill it up in the pool and walk around to find little tiny dead patches in the yard and she'd water them, I have no idea where she learned that idea but she watered every little patch and looked so proud of herself as she was doing it.


This morning Tigger snuck into the house and on occasion we'll let him stay in for a little bit. This morning Miley and him snuck behind the rocking chair in the living room and were playing with her beads, she thought it was funny that he would paw at the beads as she moved them across the floor.


And poor Joey- he is such a trooper, he laid so still as she made him pretty with the rest of her beads, I just love this picture as I have a photo of me when I was little sitting next to our dog, Boneapart, and I had dressed him up and had necklaces on him too.


Miley telling me to say CHEESE!

1 comment:

Grandpa and Grandma said...

Look at that smile on top of the slide! She is in 7th heaven! She loves the water! Can't wait until Taylor gets her swing set up! You'll never get her in the house!