Monday, July 06, 2009

End of week 6

Well- here I am coming to the end of week 6 and most of all the symptoms have set in. Extreme tiredness, wishy/washy stomach, crazy vivid dreams, up 3-4 times to go to the bathroom at night, cravings, it all came back. Although, knock on wood, I haven’t gotten sick like I was with Miley, so far. We laid low this long weekend- we really didn’t do much on Friday at all, laid around the house, laid in bed and finally decided to take showers around 3:00 as we were going to the fair at 5:30 and had a few errands to run. My pregnant tummy certainly enjoyed the fair food, I indulged on a couple corn dogs and baskets of cheese curds over the whole weekend, they totally hit the spot. Saturday was a very busy day and I was planning on dropping Miley off with my parents to nap and heading up to watch the game but I was so exhausted from hauling all of our picnic stuff up to my car after the parade that I had nothing left of me so I enjoyed a nice two hour nap with her.

Pam informed me that she had another dream that we had twins! I am anxious to go to my appointment on the 20th just to see if they think my uterus feels enlarged or not. A part of me thinks it would be fun to have twins, and the other part thinks of how exhausting that would be. I’ll be happy with whatever is in my tummy, and if it is more than one we know that we were one of the lucky ones that were blessed by God and he knew we could handle them. I just don’t know how Miley will do with that one, that would be quite an adjustment- more than one baby in the house! So- we will just have to wait and see. The 20th will be here before we know it, and I don’t really want to wish away the summer.

Taylor and I were sort of talking about names this weekend and we are ‘pretty sure’ of what we would name a boy, I say ‘pretty sure’ because we were ‘pretty sure’ with Miley’s name being Lily and I totally changed my mind two weeks before she was due. And I asked Taylor what he thought about for a girl’s name and he said we aren’t even going to discuss it because he just knows that this is a boy. 

Well- Here’s to week 7……..
4th of July post to come soon... Just have to find time to do it. :) A busy toddler keeps my hands full!

2 comments:

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

Can't wait til the 20th for you, but yes, I too hate to wish away my summer, i'm SO loving my time home with my baby=) Congrats again mama!