Friday, July 10, 2009

Week 7

So- the saying of Every pregnancy is different is totally true! I feel totally different with this one, could partly be because I'm experienced so I do things differently, and because my body has been through it before and knows what to do. I still haven't gotten sick with this baby- yet- but I also basically eat something every hour! And peanut butter is not far from me as I know that soothes my stomach. However, I feel like I look like I am 17 weeks pregnant already! (but have only gained 2 pounds) Again, I need to get a belly shot... I feel bad for not even taking one yet with this baby, they do say you never can keep up with all you did with the first... And my chest doesn't hurt AT ALL still! I certainly don't miss that feeling!

So- needless to say that since I look further along then I actually am- I am heading to the mall this weekend. Unfortunately, when I was pregnant with Miley I was able to dress casually so I didn't have to buy too much as I could get away with my t-shirts and comfy pants a lot of the time, well, now I have to dress up for work so I have nothing to wear! None of my pants fit me anymore, ALREADY! I can get them on but I cannot button them AT ALL- so I am off to get another tummy tube that is black so it matches my dress pants and a few tops to get me through this 'fat' part of pregnancy. I say it like that because we all know that at the beginning you look like you've put on the pounds versus having this cute round baby tummy.

Jackie and I are heading out together, she is due the week before me, it is SO fun to have a friend to go through every single week together. I NEVER imagined that one of my good friends would be due THIS close to me, I always dreamed of it but never thought it would happen and ours was a total accident-- so it must have been meant to be! And Kelsey is due 6 weeks ahead of me so it is fun talking baby talk to the both of them.

Our AC went out this week but I hope that it is getting fixed today- thankfully I'm not 8 months pregnant, but still even 7 weeks along and I don't like the heat. Miley and I are having a sleep over at Nana and Bumpa's tonight and possibly Saturday as it is the annual Bears golf tournament this weekend- so we like to stay far away as possible from those crazy Bears!

No comments: