Friday, August 14, 2009

12 Weeks

12 weeks- well, I should report has been better then week 11. I haven’t ‘gotten sick’ since Tuesday! Yeah! And my patience is SLOWLY but surely coming back. It was so good to see Miley and Taylor when I got up from the cabin, absence really does make the heart grow fonder. But I do have to say I didn’t really miss them while I was gone, the longest I have been away from Miley since she was born is 18 hours… yes- not even a full 24 hours have I been away from her! So it was VERY needed.
The Girls Up North


Me and Jackie- only 1 week apart. We are in our 'fat looking stage' So don't judge! HAHA


So- on the baby front- I swear I can feel the baby move, but they do say that you can feel it earlier the second time around as you know what it feels like. And what I felt, there is no way that was a gas bubble- one, it was too close to the surface as compared to a gas bubble and a gas bubble moves- this was in the same central area and over and over again. It was when I was laying down in bed at night, when Miley would really start to move so that is why I am convinced it was the baby. My lower back is still an issue, I went to the Chiro on Monday but it was so swollen she was having a hard time adjusting it. I think the trauma of my fall and my hips also spreading to make room for baby are working against each other and it’s just not helping. It doesn’t hurt all day but it gets sore by the end of the day, but nothing the heating pad can’t help relax for the time being.

I am looking forward to sleeping in and taking naps with Miley this weekend, I’m still pretty tired and come Friday- I’m totally checked out! Thankfully my next two weeks are short! Leaving early two days next week for the Dr. and hopefully to close on our house to refinance, and then the 3-day is this weekend so we leave town on Thursday night and aren’t coming back until Monday and then Tuesday my parents are taking us to Underwater World!! I am so excited to bring Miley and it is something my parents have always wanted to do. It should be a fun day. This Saturday I am thinking of bringing Miley to the Zoo as Taylor has Masters school and I don’t want to sit at home all day and do nothing. She gets a little stir crazy.

Miley news—the little dare devil she is- we went to the pool on Wednesday night and she so badly wanted to go down the water slide, luckily they had a life jacket that fit her and she happily put it on and went down the water slide, I was at the bottom to assist in the catch. When she got down I asked her if she had fun, she said Yep, and I asked if she wanted to do it again and I got a ‘Nope’ haha. Funny girl. But then she walked right over to the diving board- I let her be adventurous but I wasn’t going to attempt to catch her when she is jumping from above my head. Maybe that will be something her and daddy experience.  She is getting really good at putting words together, two-word phrases are a normal thing now and we are working on some three word ones. She’s going to be a chatter box! Her FAVORITE thing right now – at least to me- is HUG Momma- HUG! It is SOOOO cute! She then gives me a big hug and then a kiss, I Love it! And she is bumping up her own bedtime! She likes to make those big decisions herself. Last night at 7:50, we were downstairs, and she comes over to me and says Momma and points upstairs and I asked her if she wanted to go upstairs and get ready for bed and she answered Yes, nigh nigh. So she marched upstairs went to her room to get in her PJ’s and then sat in my bed for her chill time and watched Rocket as I got ready for bed, and she was out cold by 8:30. Normally she’s been up until 9 or 10. I love that she knows how to make decisions and can tell me what she wants now, it’s like we have a totally different relationship all of a sudden, more understanding. 

No comments: