Wednesday, August 26, 2009

14 Weeks and the 3-Day

This weekend was the 3-Day and me and Miley went with my Dad all weekend camping and to cheer on the DuBar Dolls. Miley did as good as you would expect a 1 1/2 year old to do. Saturday she was a little crabby but by Sunday she had it all figured out. Not to mention she is also getting her 2 year molars in full force, which didn't help the situation. Last Wednesday only one molar was 1/4 of the way in and as of last night, not quiet a full week later that molar is 1/2 way in the other bottom molar is 1/4 of the way in and I can see a white bud on the top. She had a busy mouth this weekend, and painful. She was on Motrin the whole weekend and she certainly needed it. Ouch!

Here are some photos of Miley during the weekend. She sure got excited to see Nana walking down the sidewalk at all the cheering stations- she would run down towards her and jump into her arms.





I am 14 weeks now- nothing really new to report, the appetite has slowed down, some things still make me gag and changing a poopy diaper is the hardest thing for me right now, I literally have to tie something around my mouth and nose to not gag when I am changing it. If anyone else is around when she poops- it's their duty!

For fun- a comparison 14 weeks with Baby #2

And actually 15 weeks with Miley

1 comment:

Natalie said...

LOVING the belly bump!