Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Miley Playing T-Ball

Last night while Miley and I were visiting my parents she decided to take out her baseball bat and ball and my mom got the idea to pull out the coin jar to use as a T- she LOVED this game, she would hit and by the end of the night my dad got her standing on the left side- she’s totally going to be left handed- and she would do the correct stance and everything. She even liked playing in the outfield when I’d hit the ball. I went on Ebay and found this adorable pink and purple T-ball set, so I had to order it right away! Oh- and yes- Taylor is VERY excited to see her interested in softball! He says he’s got himself a little slugger! He even showed this video to all the football coaches he coaches with and the Hastings Athletic Director telling him he’ll be bringing quite the slugger to the Hastings softball team! He’s a proud Daddy!

No comments: