Wednesday, December 09, 2009

29 Weeks

Well, things at 29 weeks are still going well. I find that I get tired more quickly and get short of breath doing certain tasks but all in all things are going well. The nice thing with him being so low is that he's not squishing my lungs or my stomach so I am enjoying the feeling of being hungry while it lasts. I got the first hard jab to my ribs the other day while driving, it took my breath away he kicked so hard!

As my tummy grows Miley will randomly come up and rub my tummy. It is very cute. We were getting some photos taken and asked her to kiss my belly and she decided she wanted to lick it instead, or in her words 'I tounge it'. Funny girl!

I feel as big as a house and it is hard to believe that I still have 11 weeks left and how can I get any bigger, but I know I will continue to grow... somehow...


No comments: