Wednesday, December 23, 2009

31 Weeks!

Well, I am 31 weeks and feel like I should be going on 38! Things are going well besides the increase in heart burn, sleepless nights and it is getting hard to move around like I used to. Last night I went to get something out of the bathroom and caught a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror and it stopped me dead in my tracks… I was like HOLY COW- did I Pop even more in a blink of an eye!


Here are my 31 week shots and the third is a comparison from my pregnancy with Miley. And of course, Miley wanted a picture of her baby too!








Monday I scored 4 free tickets to a suite at the Wild game. We invited Nick and Kathryn with us as we had something very important to ask them. They have accepted the honor of being Baby Bear’s Godparents!! We are so excited, and so are they!

Well, Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope everyone has safe travels, wonderful company, plenty to eat, excitement and joy and most importantly a Blessed Christmas Day!

1 comment:

Jodi Duden-Clare said...

maybe there's another one hiding behind baby bear????? :-) don't lose any sleep over it...it would be a lot of fun!! ;-D