Tuesday, December 29, 2009

32 Weeks

Only 8 weeks left… ONLY… HA… How come the last 8 weeks seem longer than the previous 32?
Could it be any of these

Top 8 reasons why the last 8 weeks seem so long:

  1. My clothes really don’t fit anymore, for example, I have three pairs of dress pants to wear to work, well, now only two, my low rise maternity pants no longer button and hardly zip because this little guy is so darn low! Sorry people at work- I now only have two pairs and one I don’t really like so get use to seeing one of two maternity dresses which I will now have to wear weekly…. So happy leggings are in style, they are SOOO comfy to wear pregnant!

  2. I have a Hobbit inside of my stomach- I swear this kid is going to come out ready to hit the slopes! He pushes straight out when he kicks and you can feel his giant feet and OH MY does it hurt, feels like he is about to kick through and my skin is going to split open!

  3. My hips are definitely getting ready to push this baby out, the Pregnancy wobble has officially begun.

  4. SSSNNOORRINGG… Sorry Taylor- I know my snoring has become officially Out of Control! I feel like my lungs are being squished when I go to bed at night, hence the monster snores that come out of me!

  5. Sleepless nights- Not only am I up all the time to pee but I just can’t sleep, except, oddly I don’t want to wake up when I have to go to work but when it’s the weekend and I am allowed to sleep in I wake up at 4am and watch the minutes tick by until Miley wakes up around 8am.

  6. HEARTBURN…. Enough said

  7. Beached Whale- that’s what I feel like when I try to roll over in bed at night.

  8. 32 weeks pregnant and a Toddler at home… talk about exhausting! Just giving her a bath takes every ounce of energy!
Now- I’m not complaining because being a second time mom I know that this is all totally worth it and I’ll forget all about this as soon as I am looking Baby Bear eye to eye, but sometimes you just have to tell the truth!

So, if you look at me and say to yourself- Wow, you still have 8 weeks left, don’t feel bad for thinking that because I’ll say it out loud, yes, I look as big as a house already!

3 comments:

Angie said...

You looked great at Christmas, Mindi! Hang in there. You're almost done!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Cassi said...

I know how you feel. The last 8 weeks do actually go by fast since you have Miley to keep you busy. I found that the other child kept me busy so the days went fast, until you were only a day away. Then if you go over...it really seems to go slow because you are so excited to meet that new Pagel! You still look cute though!!