Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Full Force Planning.....

This past weekend was my friend Holly's wedding. I've been a very good friend and have devoted all of my attention to her and her wedding since I was a bridesmaid and this was HER special day. And because her, her twin sister Megan, and Kelsey are all in my wedding, I would want them to have their attention on my wedding when the time came so that is what I did for her. The wedding was beautiful and we all had a really good time.


Now, being at the wedding, it just made me and Taylor even more excited for OUR wedding. We are just over 1 month until the big day and now all the planning is happening. We need to get our marriage license at the courthouse, we need to follow up with all of our vendors, I have one more shower, we both have our bachelor and bachelorette parties to attend.....and then all that last minutes stuff.........I can't wait!


So now we watch the countdown clock tick closer and closer to September 16th............it will be here before we know it. :)

2 comments:

katie sjoblom said...

hi mindi- can you believe your wedding is only a month away! yeah! i just wanted to let you know i heard your father/daughter dance song tonight. it made me cry! alot! you guys will have such a wonderful time. DON'T LET YOURSELF STRESS OUT! have a fun time and enjoy the last month.

Heidi Sue said...

Oh, Mindi! I can't wait until the big day. I ordered some dresses the other day for the three weddings I have to attend in the next month. It's going to be crazy busy. I hope the dress will fit for all of them. I seem to keep growing. Anyhoo, can't wait. Love ya,

Heidi Sue