Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Personal Shower

Well, since I am on so many meds I wasn't allowed to drink any alcohol for my bachelorette party. So, instead of the drinking party my friends still threw me my personal shower.


They decked the whole basement with Pink and black everything.....that's my kind of party!! While the girls enjoyed their beer and Pink vodka slushies they had a different idea in mind for me.... They came up with this game that every time I said the words - Pink, Taylor, Wedding or Like I had to stick a piece of gum in my mouth and I had to keep all the gum in my mouth until after I had opened all my gifts.....This is me fairly early on in the game.....I think I had like 6 pieces in my mouth at this point.....My favorite word to say is LIKE.....they really got me with that one!


So as the party continued I just couldn't catch myself from saying LIKE....I got good at not saying Pink...I called it purple, Taylor I said Tinkerbell or Twinkie...his buddies nicknames for him....and I instead of wedding I said MY DAY..... Here is me and Megan as this fun game was her clever idea........I really had a mouth full!!!


Finally it was time for me to start opening up my gifts.....it was probably the most quite I have ever been when opening up gifts........My mouth hurt!!!


As I was opening up all kinds of fun little gifts I get to one from Meghann and let me tell you I was pretty shocked with what I saw..........

Taylor's face on a THONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is just TOO FUNNY!!!!!- See picture above....

Well, even though I couldn't go out and have a wild and crazy time with my girlfriends I was still happy that they could share this fun special day with me. You gotta love your girlfriends!!!

No comments: