Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Renaissance Festival

I had a jam filled day of excitment for my bachlorette party....some of my girlfriends took me to the Renaissance Festival during the day to enjoy in some good food, good shows, and weird people watching!!


Here is me and Bekki in the backseat of our LONG drive to the festival....people sure don't know how to make good efficient maps on brochures....


We got lost like three times trying to get there.....here is Kelly pouting because its taking us FOREVER to get there....we even called the directions line and they told us three different ways of getting there each time.....it was confusing...BUT we made it and that's all that counts!!


Here is me and Crystal hanging out watching the parade go by......Don't I look cute, they really decked me out!!!

Me and Kelly hanging out by the pretty water wheel right after I got my Henna Tattoo from Crystal!!!

Me and the girls posing for a portrait!!

Here we are again...and little did we know that right behind us people were getting their wedding pictures taken....OPPS hope we didn't get in any of them!! HEHE

I had a WONDERFUL DAY thanks to all my friends that made it so special for me!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

No comments: