Tuesday, June 05, 2007

9 Weeks

Well- here we are, half way through 9 weeks and its not treating me any better. I spent all of Sunday in bed- it was nice to get the rest and anytime I got out of bed to try to do something I got sick- so in bed I stayed. Then Monday came and getting through a full day of work was a chore- but then out of no where at 8:00pm I got a burst of energy- picked up the whole house, cleaned out my closet of clothes I don't wear anymore- and felt like grocery shopping at 9pm- so I went and got all the things I have been craving- a big pickle, pop tarts, beef jerkey, Fruity Pebbles, Orange Juice, Kiwi's, Nectarines, Oranges, and yogurt. Almost all of which I brought with me to work today so that whenever I get hungry I'll know I will have everything that my tastebuds desire.

One other thing I bought was popsicles- This morning I started not feeling well, again, and went to the freezer for a popsicle and TA DA- I felt better!! Sugar Free Grape Popsicle seemed to do the trick- that and sitting in a chair when I got ready in front of the mirror. I think, and I hope I have found a trick for getting through my mornings! So- hopefully things will start to look up from here-- I hear that weeks 10-12 you start feeling better and better each day and I'm looking forward to that.

Here is just another cool photo I found online- the baby has grown its fingers and toes this week and is about the size of an olive.

No comments: