Thursday, July 12, 2007

14 Weeks

Well, not a whole lot has changed at 14 weeks. I wanted to get a belly shot but we've been really busy trying to get ready for a weekend up north- so I'll get one over the weekend for sure.

I think my morning sickness is coming to an end- I still feel a bit queasy in the morning but if I eat my peanut butter toast first thing then I'm just fine. My appetite has changed- I use to eat ALL DAY LONG but now I don't eat quiet as often as I had been but I feel like I crave more "meal" food rather then just the crackers, granola bars and other snack items as before.

My energy is coming back- I do get tired every once in awhile and need to take a nap but I have enough energy to actually get things done now.

I have noticed that some of my veins on my lower stomach and hips are starting to show more- they say that its because more blood is being flowed through this area to help the growing uterus. I have already begun my fight against stretch marks and got this lotion that helps with that from Mary Kay-- obviously- so far I haven't gotten any- but I wanted to start now with keeping my skin moisturized and help it stay firm so hopefully I won't be one big stretch mark by the time I'm done with all of this.

No comments: