Thursday, July 19, 2007

15 Weeks

Still just hanging in there at 15 weeks...

Morning Sickness: still present but VERY sporadic

Cravings: its different every day and some days I don't really "crave" anything but others I just HAVE to have what I want- still the same key items: grilled cheese (now I like a little meat on it too), peanut butter toast, tator tots from a resturant- Dairy Inn ones are my favorite, cooked carrots, and every now and again I just HAVE to have a fountain pop.

Weight Gain: well- with all my sickness I had gone down three pounds, according to the doctor's scale but I think- according to my scale at home- I am now back up to my pre-pregnancy weight. My doctor told me she isn't going to start bugging me about my weight until 20 weeks- but at least I've put back on the three that I had lost so hopefully I'm on the road to weight gain-- but only 25-30 pounds please.....

Belly growth: well- you can tell I'm pregnant now..... don't you think.....





Baby Shower: well- I have my first baby shower planned! My Auntie Michelle is throwing me one in September- she's having a baby shower weekend- with Katie Sjoblom also expecting- we are 4 weeks apart- she's throwing her one that same weekend. SO- baby showers mean we have to start our registry. I've got it a little bit started online at Target and Wal-Mart but within the next month here we'll be going to the store and really getting to it. SOOO--- all those experienced moms out there- Please give me advice on some baby items that you got that worked well for you and what didn't work for you-- I can take all the advice I can get!


House: Still waiting on the basement carpet-- you'd think this was summer time and EVERYONE is getting new carpet (oh wait- that's true)-- it better be in by next week or they'll be dealing with a hormonal pregnant woman!

No comments: