Friday, September 21, 2007

Changes- OVER NIGHT.....

OK- I swear my tummy has grown over night! It even feels like its gotten bigger as the day has gone by.... They said that during week 24 she could put on as much as 6 ounces (bones and muscle weight)- and I think she did and offically today I'm 25 weeks. And she's finally shifted to, she isn't laying sideways in my pelvis anymore- I think she's now figured out how to be more up and down in my stomach- probably more room that way. But since she's moved my stomach really has changed quite a bit. My maternity pants are even fitting me differently-- and my precious pink polka dot pants that I take all my belly shots in--- well- it was a SAD night- I had to wear them lower on my waist because that's just where they fit- so that means the crotch was hanging lower then normal and I went to put my knee up on the chair downstairs and RIP-- I ripped a hole right down the front crotch and to the leg-- really weird rip- but I was very upset because those were my favorite pants (not to mention I had JUST put them on as I had knocked my piece of garlic toast that was covered in sauce off my plate and onto my shirt and pants I had already been wearing for the day) Taylor couldn't help but laugh a little- but was very sweet about it all and told me I could wear his baseball pj pants so they'd fit me a little better.

This weekend is a BIG weekend-- City Wide Garage Sales-- so call me if you are out and about and see something good that I might want for the baby- I've already got my map all marked up and ready- 22 sales for me and mom and I'm sending Ben and Taylor to 15 of them so they can look for house stuff, garage stuff and outdoor stuff!

Also this weekend is my first baby shower!! YEAH!!! I'm SOOO excited!! So be ready for a bunch of pictures to come on Monday--- and of course- a new belly shot- because I think I've gotten bigger since last week!

No comments: