Monday, June 30, 2008

Not too much going on....

No pictures with this post- we were bums this weekend. Miley still has a little cold and I'm hoping she is on the tail end of it, I think on top of her cold she is going through a growth spurt as her chubby cheeks don't look quite as chubby as they did last week so she just wasn't herself this weekend. Friday over night she slept for 9 hours straight through (hasn't done that in WEEKS) woke up for 15 minutes to eat and then slept for another 2 for a total of 11 hours, woke up and played for two hours and then took a 2 hour nap! We all caught up on our sleep on Saturday! And Sunday she just wasn't herself for most the day- going to baseball games seems to be getting harder and harder- she has gotten really fussy at the last few and last night she just got over tired and I couldn't get things done fast enough for her- so I just hope that today is a better day for her, she seemed to be in a wonderfully happy mood this morning when she got up.

The one fun thing for me is that I finally get to use my hot sling!! I can use the hip hold with her now- I went to Target by myself on Friday with Miley and carried her around the store like that. Her and I had a blast shopping for her, she got bath toys, a bath organizer, a 4th of July outfit, some baby food (I find it easier to get the baby food for her first time trying things) but I also got a little food grinder so once I can see how she does with some of the baby food I can just grind up my own stuff. And YES- I taste test the food before she eats it- if I think it is gross I won't feed it to her as I'm sure she won't like it either. She tried Sweet Potatoes last week and loved them! This weekend she was working on peaches- I think we will try green beans later this week. She has done great with food- she really likes to eat and likes to feed herself if I get her spoond ready and gets excited when it is supper time. She has only been eating about a tablespoon a night- we just started that on a regular bases about a week ago.

And her second tooth has offically popped all the way through, gosh, before I know it she'll be crawling around! My little girl is growing up so fast! 6 months on the 5th! That is just crazy to me! We are heading to the fair on Wednesday night- I'm so excited to see her pet the animals and ride the merry-go-round!

No comments: