Friday, April 17, 2009

This Beautiful Week in April

This has been a GREAT week!! First off-- I started my new job this week!!! Globe University/Minnesota School of Business- Corporate Office in Woodbury! I am the Administrative Assistant-Corporate Finance, my official title. I am just LOVING it!!! It's the big corporate world which was/is something I am getting use to but I really like it. Everyone there is so extremely nice, laid back but yet still professional and so easy to get along with. I just feel so comfortable being in an organized and rapidly growing organization and I think this is the place for me! The drive is not bad at all! On the days I drop off Miley I leave at 6am, head out to Grandma Daycare and I am at work usually between 6:50-6:55! There is NO traffic at all- going to or coming home so it is a pretty slick commute. I'm really excited for next Wednesday, Administrative Professionals Day... my three bosses are taking me out to lunch, my choice, how fun!! :) I just love my new job and I feel that being home with Miley for 5 weeks was the best thing for us, I just got time to reconnect and get myself under control, I felt I was pretty moody there for awhile and I just feel better about everything right now, we got a lot of projects done around the house so I have those things off my mind and I feel that this is the right time for me to be starting at a new place. God does work in mysterious ways! Amen!

Miley has been adjusting well going back to Grandma's, although, now I think she is working on cutting her upper canines as she had a fever the one day and slept the whole day in Grandma's arms and sometimes she just seems to be in pain. But, we've been here before, nothing that a little Motrin or Tylenol and some Orajel can't fix.

The Easter Bunny visited Miley and it was SO fun this year... the Easter Bunny left her presents on the living room floor and when she woke up she ran straight to them- and of course her first words out of her mouth when she saw her gifts were- HOT DOG!?!? Funny girl!






This past Monday was Miley's last day of swimming lessons and she passed! :) She just loves to be in the water and I am so happy we did the lessons. I was surprised with how much she actually did learn. Now, we will take what we learned at lessons and practice all summer and next year around this time we will take the Seahorse class. That will be her last parent/child class, then the following year she starts the 3-5 year old classes. The last day we were allowed to take photos, so Nana got to be the lucky one who could make it to class that day to take some fun shots.












No comments: