Friday, May 11, 2007

6 Weeks

Well- I hit the 6 week mark today- and along came all the beautiful joys of pregnancy. I had my first experience with morning sickness today and uncontrolable sleepiness. My morning sickness came around 9:30-- even after I had a big breakfast-- I was at work and didn't want to go in the bathroom so I breathed through it and got myself to get past it and after about an hour went to the gas station and grabbed a Sprite and was able to get some Saltines down and then it went away and I'm feeling much better now. I purchased some Preggie Pops at Motherhood Maternity-- you are suppose to suck on the suckers when you experience neusea and it helps calm it down-- and of course they are sitting next to my bed- now I will be carrying them in my purse!

So, we are moving along just fine. May 30th is our first scheduled Doctor's appointment- and that day can't seem to come fast enough!

If you haven't noticed-- My "baby" is hanging out on your screen! It has the countdown of how many days we have left to go and the baby develops as it would be in my tummy each week-- kind of cool to watch.

Here is an up close picture on what "Baby Pagel" should be looking like right now in my tummy--- I find these photos like this just amazing!!

No comments: