Tuesday, May 01, 2007

My First Craving

OK- I had my first extreme cravings yesterday... I wanted CHICKEN!! I couldn't get enough-- For lunch I swung by Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers in Apple Valley-- highly recommened-- it's fresh chicken made into chicken strips- not frozen processed chicken strips-- and OH man-- their Cane's sauce-- it's to DIE for! Then I got home and was looking in the fridge for something for dinner and everything sounded gross except for- MORE CHICKEN--- so I baked some chicken- very delicious- and as I was watching 7th Heaven that I had DVR'ed they were eating freshly made chocolate chip cookies-- I wanted nothing more then a bite of that cookie but I didn't have the stuff to make some... so then I got to thinking about a Dairy Inn ice cream.

Soon after Taylor got home from his baseball game and at this point in time I was a little crabby as Joey was super hyper because he didn't get his walk due to the rain and I really wanted to take a nap-- I was crabby about having to fold laundry and I stomped downstairs- got the laundry- stomped back upstairs and told Taylor to leave me alone-- then a few minutes of me being in the bedroom folding laundry I hear Taylor in the living room--- Mindi-- would you like me to take you to Dairy Inn--- "YES I WOULD" and then I was in a better mood! :)

Oh the JOYS!! But I'm loving every step of the way! :)

No comments: