Friday, May 18, 2007

7 Weeks

Well-- I tired to work through my morning sickness but it just got the best of me and I couldn't even make it through a full work day. I went to the doctor and they gave me some anti-nausea medication that seems to be helping quite well- that and she told me to stop taking my prenatal and switch to a Flinstone's vitamin- which were my most favorite thing when I was little so that was an easy switch! She said the most important thing I need right now is Folic Acid and I can get that from the Flinstone's.

She also tested my thyroid to see if that could be a bit out of whack it might be the culprit-- and she also scheduled me for my first ultrasound for next Friday- right at 8 weeks to see of the possibility of there being more then one in there! Oh man.... Guess we'll just have to wait and see.... next post-- I'll have the very first picture of our little bundle(s) of joy!!! :)

2 comments:

katie sjoblom said...

mindi- i'm sorry you feel so crappy! it will get better soon. enjoy your ultrasound. it's pretty amazing!

bekki said that everyone she hangs out with is prego. it might be in the water!

we're thinking of you.

katie

Bakken Board said...

Hi lady. I hope your feeling a little better. I've been thinking about you lately-- waiting for this ultrasound to come and reveal something!! Love you. Bekki Lou