Thursday, March 06, 2008

2 Month Check Up

Today was Miley's 2 month check up and Dr. Heilman said she is a PERFECT baby and he doesn't say that that often! Every thing about her checked out wonderfully! And boy has she grown! She's 23 inches long and 12 lbs 11.5 oz! He said for her length she weighs just right. She's in the 90th percentile in all of her measurements. She was such a happy baby while she was getting checked out! And he asked how she was sleeping and I proudly stated that she has slept through the night for almost 2 weeks now getting 7 hours of sleep all through the night and he said that is just awesome and I must be full of the good stuff for her to be as healthy as she is and be able to go that long through the night.

After the check up came the shots. She first had some Tylenol then her oral medication and then two shots in one leg and one in the other. She turned bright red and screamed at the top of her lungs but then I nursed her right afterwards and that made everything better. So all in all it was a good appointment and I was so happy to hear that my perfect little girl really is perfect! :)
We just took this picture tonight, she sticks her tounge out all the time like I use to do! And I think I can offically say that my newborn is an infant! She is growing so fast!

And Joey just loves her- he is so good with her- she wanted a 'doggy' back ride!

We doggy sat for two nights this week for Bob's dog Maddie. She is so well behaved- her and Joey had a great time and it was fun having her here. Today I got to work from home for a few hours so I could be home with Miley after her appointment and so I laid Miley down in her pack and play in the office and Joey and Maddie came in the office too and Joey slept on the love seat and Maddie slept on the floor right next to him- it was so darn cute in here I couldn't even stand it! And I got a lot of work done- it was great!



As I'm sure you've seen on Shelly and Brendon's page that LP should be here soon- so I hope my next post will be of Miley and her new little cousin!

No comments: