Monday, March 31, 2008

What a nice weekend

Miley had her final baby shower combined with Henry on Saturday, it was a nice shower, fun games, great food, and lots of gifts! Everyone is so generous and thoughtful, we really appreciate all of the love. Family is great!

Miley is going to be the best dressed girl on the block, that's for sure! And she got some really fun toys! Thanks to Taylor's aunts- Jodi, Sue and Rayleen for hosting such a beautiful shower!

Taylor's Grandma got Miley her very own rocking chair- this holds a special place in my heart as my grandparents always gave rocking chairs for their grand kids and I have a rocking chair very similar to Miley's that was actually my sister Nikki's. I'm going to paint Miley's name on her chair so she will know that that chair will always be only her's. I got the cutest picture of her sitting in it all by herself- I'll try to get it posted tonight.

Thanks again to our wonderful family. We love you all very much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your welcome! We had a great time!! The little ones are growing sooo fast already! Pretty soon they will be crawling all over and getting into everything! Can hardly wait for that! Love, Jodi